Down-Home Charm Photo Album Songbank Fan-Fiction History Books Fan Art Miscellania Links
Fan-Fiction >
UXM #350 Aftermath

Stories by Raven Adams

"Bad Fan-Fiction (or An X-Men Story, I Think)"
Slim Cyke, private eye, gets a very ... special ... case.

"More Bad Fan-Fiction (or Just Who the Heck is Worf?)"
written with Shera Crawler 007
The sequel to "Bad Fan-Fiction," this is an X-Men/Star Trek:TNG crossover. The product of two very sick minds.

"Darkness Surrounding"
In a world where the X-Men never were, the lives of those we know took very different turns, with changes ranging from Rogue as First Lady to Gambit as homicide cop to Magneto as US president. (Unfinished; Warning: Violence.)

"Guardian Angels and the Keys of Music"
Given a proverbial "kick to the head" by the magic strains of a song, Rogue and Angel return to Antarctica to rescue Gambit and make peace with themselves.

"The Sun Will Shine Again"
Before Gambit joined the X-Men, he had a daughter. She was taken from him by a sinister woman and given to an even more Sinister man. Held captive in a dark place without her family, Lizzie LeBeau, with the help of a boy named Deven and a giant without a name, realizes that through it all she will see the sun again.

"Late Night Fear"
Remy and Scott run into each other during their babies' late-night feeding time, and they begin to talk about the troubles and joys of their lives. This story takes place a few years after the events in "The Sun Will Shine Again."

E-mail: lizzielebeau@mindspring.com

Web site: Raven and Cait's Fan-Fic World

Given a proverbial "kick to the head" by the magic strains of a song, Rogue and Angel return to Antarctica to rescue Gambit and make peace with themselves.

Disclaimer: The songs in this story belong to Aerosmith. Archangel, Rogue and Gambit belong to Marvel. Mandy Lowell belongs to her parents (and most importantly to her brother). I'm using her with permission from her brother. So don't sue.

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Epilogue

 


Down-Home Charm / Fan-Fiction / Fan Artwork / History Books / Photo Album / Songbank / Miscellania / Links / Updates

Legalese: Rogue, the X-Men, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission. This is an unofficial fansite, and is not sponsored, licensed or approved by Marvel Comics.
Privacy Policy and Submission Guidelines