NOTES (Revised, 7/98)
1. This story takes place shortly after Rogue absorbed Belladonna.
2. A special aknowledgement to a wonderful book, "My
Life With the Baoule", which was the basis for many of
the rituals/rites described in the story. The Baoule is a
West African tribe with a religion based on nature spirits.
I don't know if it has ever been stated what specific group
Ororo lived with, but when I read this, I thought it fit in
very well with what I know of her beliefs and her background.
If you get a chance, read it.
3. As before, feel free to distribute the story by e-mail
for your own enjoyment. But please don't repost or add to
a homepage without my permission.
4. Comments would be greatly appreciated.
5. Finally, a very special thank you to some very special
people: Hhamster, Hawk and Kate--I really appreciate your
friendship, your encouragement and your thoughtful replies.
On to the story
Down-Home Charm / Fan-Fiction /
Fan Artwork / History Books /
Photo Album / Songbank /
Miscellania / Links /
Legalese: Rogue, the X-Men, and the distinctive likenesses thereof
are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission. This is an
unofficial fansite, and is not sponsored, licensed or approved by