Down-Home Charm Photo Album Songbank Fan-Fiction History Books Fan Art Miscellania Links
Fan-Fiction >
Claremont era

Stories by Amanda Sichter

"After Midnight"
Jean, crazed by grief and loss, takes to killing babies, and the X-Men must stop her. An alternate version of what happened during the six-month gap.

"All Creatures Great and Small"
The mansion becomes home to mutant farm animals. Don't ask -- just read it.

"And I Alone Am Escaped to Tell Thee"
The story of how Gambit became the Witness.

"Cigarettes Will Kill You"
Gambit explains to Rogue how he escaped Antarctica.

"Dealing with the Devil"
Gambit, trapped in Hell, tries to win back his soul in a blackjack match with the Devil himself.

"Hungry for Your Touch"
Before she absorbed Ms. Marvel and gained a second personality, Rogue's attitude toward her powers may have been very different.

"Love Lies Bleeding"
Gambit from the future has to come back to the present -- and kill Rogue.

"Pangs"
Gambit explains what he wants in a relationship, and what's not working when he's with Rogue.

"The Princess, the Thief and the Tall, Stone Tower"
Once upon a time, a maiden fair was imprisoned within a stone tower, and only a thief could free her from it.

"Something Just Like Weeping"
Rogue gets married and finds that "normal" life isn't as nice as she'd hoped. Especially when it includes abuse. The sequel is "Dreams to a Reality", by Aimee Boling Sze.

elsewhere in Alykat's World:

"Appassionata"
A short, emotion-centered story wherein Bobby Drake and Bobby DaCosta get together. Slash.
(mature themes, sexual content)
(at (un)frozen)

"A Day at the Races"
Bobby and Hank try their luck at the racetrack, betting on horses.
(at (un)frozen and Stars & Garters)

E-mail: wolf@hawknet.com.au

This'll teach me to try and get a handle on Rogue <small pause for stunned gasps of shock and dismay>.
Yes, I'm trying to work out what makes Rogue tick and this is what came out. I remember reading somewhere that Rogue used to like stealing memories from people (before she became Angst!Rogue). If so, this is her. If not, she's an Elseworld Rogue. And yes, I know the accent is a little variable, but if I'd done it all it would have been unreadable.
Disclaimer: Marvel's - though I think I may claim this particular incarnation as mine.



Walking down the street, head held high, long limbs clean, sun beating down on me and making mah white streak shine, mah face touched with colour, mah eyes burning with green fire.

That's how you see me, isn't it?

Don't you see how hungry Ah am?

Ah got hunger in mah bones and Ah need to feed.

Feed me, baby.

You want to, don't yah?

It's so easy to feed me, honey. Just touch me - just slide your hand across mah shining skin and feed me.

Ah want your thoughts, sugar, Ah want your dreams, Ah want your hopes and all your memories. Ah want to feel you inside me, touching me, wanting me, being me.

Yah want to touch me, don't you, baby? Ah can feel it when you walk past me, feel it in the way your eyes follow me, feel it in your heat. Go on, sugar, pretend it's accidental - just brush your arm against mine.

It won't hurt, Ah promise.

Brush your arm against mine and you'll touch me and then you'll be inside of me, and Ah can be inside of you. Ah can remember when you kissed me - even though it wasn't me. Ah can remember when you slid your hand down my leg - even though it wasn't me. Ah can remember when we joined in that fierce rhythm of bodies and Ah can cry out your name in the dark - even though it wasn't me.

Inside mah head, it'll be me.

You know all those boxes in your head, sugar? All those locked boxes where you put your memories, where you closed them tight and threw away the key - the good memories, the bad, the ones you just - forgot. Touch me, baby, and Ah'll open up those boxes, Ah'll take out those memories, Ah'll slide them through mah fingers and wear them in mah mind and they'll all be good.

Ah want your touch, sugar. Ah want your first kiss - Ah want your last kiss. Ah want your baby's cry - Ah want your mama's laugh. Ah want your wife's legs - Ah want your husband's eyes. Ah want everyone you've ever touched and everyone you've ever loved and everyone you've ever hated. Ah want your touch and Ah want your taste and yah gotta feed me, sugar.

Ah wore these clothes for you. Ah took off mah gloves, Ah took off mah suit, Ah took off mah hood. Just these shorts and this little top and there's all this skin here just aching for your touch. Slide your hand over me, baby. Ah know you want it.

Mah skin's so hungry, sugar, hungry for your touch. Can't you feel it?

Let me inside your head, honey, let me rummage in your mind, let me pull out what Ah want, let me feel you, let me be you.

Ah can feel you watching me, you know. Ah can feel your eyes sliding over me. Ah can feel yah wanting me. Touch me, baby, let me feel you.

You're still watching me.

Ah know what you're thinking.

My, ma'am, what long legs you have.

All the better to touch you with.

My, ma'am, what soft skin you have.

All the better to taste you with.

My, ma'am, what big eyes you have.

All the better to eat you with.

Ah won't eat you whole, Ah promise. Ah'll just taste you, just a bit. Nibble around the edges. It'll taste good, Ah know it will. And if Ah take just a little bit from each of yah then maybe Ah'll be satisfied.

Maybe.

C'mon, baby, touch me.

Ah'm hungry.

 

The End

 


Down-Home Charm / Fan-Fiction / Fan Artwork / History Books / Photo Album / Songbank / Miscellania / Links / Updates

Legalese: Rogue, the X-Men, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission. This is an unofficial fansite, and is not sponsored, licensed or approved by Marvel Comics.
Privacy Policy and Submission Guidelines