Down-Home Charm Photo Album Songbank Fan-Fiction History Books Fan Art Miscellania Links
Fan-Fiction >
In the Future

Stories by Melodist

Innocent Heart, Guilty Memories
In a fit of remembered rage, Joseph, reclaiming his memories as Magneto, destroys the mansion and kills many of the X-Men. This series takes place during the years afterwards.
"Innocent Heart, Guilty Memories" -- Five years in the future, Rogue reflects on the deaths and final fates of the X-Men.
"Imaginary Friend" - Rogue's daughter Rhemada tells her about her imaginary friend, the Cat Man.
"The Ever-Changing Winds" - Storm looks back on what happened to the X-Men and reflects on what has happened since.
"Nothing More" - The fate of Professor Charles Xavier.

E-mail: melodist@proaxis.com

Innocent Heart,
Guilty Memories

In a fit of remembered rage, Joseph, reclaiming his memories as Magneto, destroys the mansion and kills many of the X-Men. This series takes place during the years afterwards.

"Innocent Heart, Guilty Memories"
Five years in the future, Rogue reflects on the deaths and final fates of the X-Men.

"The Damned Have No Right to Weep"
by Alara Rogers

A companion piece to Melodist's story, from the point of view of the man who killed the X-Men.

"Imaginary Friend"
Rogue's daughter Rhemada tells her about her imaginary friend, the Cat Man.

"The Ever-Changing Winds"
Storm looks back on what happened to the X-Men and reflects on what has happened since.

"Nothing Matters"
The fate of Professor Charles Xavier.

 


Down-Home Charm / Fan-Fiction / Fan Artwork / History Books / Photo Album / Songbank / Miscellania / Links / Updates

Legalese: Rogue, the X-Men, and the distinctive likenesses thereof are Trademarks of Marvel Characters, Inc. and are used without permission. This is an unofficial fansite, and is not sponsored, licensed or approved by Marvel Comics.
Privacy Policy and Submission Guidelines